Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Aaron, you shouldn't have!!

I've been having a less than stellar week - lots of stuff (some big, some small). But let's face it, we all have those times when we just have to climb our way up and out of that hole, darn it! And in the scope of life, this stuff was minor.

So after a day on the road in Milwaukee on Tuesday, I came home to a little package sitting at my door step. From the Packer's Pro Shop. I hadn't ordered anything so this was most intriguing. In it, a pair of LIME green panties! WHAT THE? All the buyer and comment information had been scratched out and labeled over. Hmmm? Who would send me this? Obviously, this is in response to my 'mooning' episode on 11/1. And let me tell you, that story is still golden! It's a friggin masterpiece! So far, I've received a HUGE safety pin and green button from Ken, my mom's neighbor (to keep for emergencies); umpteen offers for bail money should I ever need it (some people even said they'd have CASH for me on the spot if I needed it...that's the lambeau love I'm talking about, baby) and now these rather LOUD pair of undies. But who was the sender?

Well, it all makes perfect sense to me now. Today, December 2nd, is #12's bday! Happy Birthday, Aaron, you young little pup (he's 26 today)! I will bet you a dime to a donut that these are from HIM!! I'm positive of it! Hey, they're nice, but I much would have preferred an AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY (another story in and of itself, people). So, instead of getting gifts on his bday, he is giving gifts to his most adoring fans. I like that! Remember, 'it is in giving, that we receive.' And it is the season of giving. Again, undies or a new jersey so I can wear a few extra layers to these last two cold weather games as opposed to having to tape my n*pples? Hmmm? Daaaaah, I guess I answered that one myself, huh?

I wonder if they glow in the dark?


Ok, who sent these? Fess up! Good joke. I'm not sure if they are good luck or not. I will don them for Monday night's game, but if it is going south by halftime, they are coming off and I'm going commando. You have my word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment