Monday, October 5, 2009

More GB Duathlon photos

I told you I was new with this blogging thing and I'm still working out the kinks and bugs - especially in regards to downloading photos so stay tuned. I'll figure it out.
This is Kevin, my *sshole husband who LEFT me on the bike. And this is after the event. See, I'm really not that mad. Or am I? Only time will tell. Just remember, paybacks are a b*tch! But then again, he is my IT director for this blog so I guess I will have to play nice. I hate when that happens!

Here is my new BEST friend and TEAM mate - Sara. She rocks!! She looks FABULOUS after this grueling event. I look like I was rode hard and put away wet. Note to self for next time...

Sara, me and Maurice. At this point, they all just wanted to go home and WARM UP.


Troy and Kevin with their HOT new packer visors and buzz cuts. Where do you buy dye that stands out like that? This is post race - as they were doing a little 'liquid carbo loading.' Hey, it's Lambeau - what did you expect? Tea and crumpets?

That's it - I think that should give you a good feeling of how you 'du' (get it - du? as in do?) a duathlon. Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment