Friday, October 9, 2009

'Workin it' for the camera

Check out more photos from the GB Duathlon at www.jmcsports.com. Click on the event and you can search with last names or bib numbers. I believe the Jolly Rodgers were in line with bib numbers from 464 thru 469 - see, I did run with the bike helmet...makes me look like a bobble head doll, but that's ok (and oh, look who is there to 'congratulate' me as I cross the finish line - #12 - coincidence? i think not!)! I love our group running photo as well!

You can also see photos from Race the Lake and Race the Lake kids on this website (for relatives, Madeline was in the kid's race for RTL - her bib number is 1246 and Ben is also pictured - go under the 'lost and found' section of photos - he's the very first one - the kid got DQ'd for racing without a helmet; being on a bike that was WAY too big for him; using performance enhancing drugs; and for getting assistance from Uncle Kevin - you'll see what I mean - plus there are some cool photos of Lakeside Park in this section as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment